Letter to gp

This is my first post here but have been reading through other posts when I've been looking for information. I had my first smear(age 33) a few weeks ago and the results came back severe dyskaryosis so was referred for a colposcopy and letz (had done 7 days ago) I'm currently awaiting the biopsy results, today i received a copy of a letter sent to my gp which stated that   It was 'confirmed at colposcopy probable high grade change to cervix I wil write to yourself and patient when history result is available with further management plan'. 

any one else had a letter like this before you got your biopsy results? 

Does this mean I will need further treatment?

tia

I had this!  I just had my LLETZ four days ago. Yet another set of results to wait. 

I know it isn’t easy. But try not to worry. I have the same as you. I just like to think that 80% of people who have LLETZ don’t have to go back after the first time. (I read this somewhere) 

The timing of mine hasn’t been great at all and I doubt it has been for you either (is there ever a good time!?) just try and push it to the back of your mind and relax. A lot easier said than done I know. 

Sending lots of love your way!