Leaking fluid

Initially started with 1b1 and had a hysterectomy and then 4 months later had recurrence along with chemoradiation/brachytherapy. For 8 months now i had been in remission but lately has been leaking some fluid. Started around the time i started using dialator. It dotes not smell like anything, looks and feels like urine. Doctor thought it might have been a hole from radiation but after some tests there was no hole. Any thoughts? Has anyone had this experience before? Doc says if there is no hole then the cancer came back. Go in for a biopsy in 2 weeks.

Hi Artgirl, I recently started to leak fluid after nearly three years post diagnosis. I wondered if there was a hole between urethra and vagina but I was also very sore. Not had anything like this before. I decided to treat myself for thrush given that I was itchy and sore as well. It seems to have done the trick and slowly the watery discharge has gone. Hope it might be something like this in your case. All the best.

Hi Artgirl Leaking a clear odourless fluid was my presenting symptom and the symptom of my recurrence. I have a really unusual cervical cancer non HPV related so it may not apply to you. Have you had a scan booked? Jayne

Hi artgirlĀ 

Clear fluid was the main symptom that got me diagnosed in the first place. .that all stopped during treatment..it may be nothing with you but hope you get sorted soon xx

Hi everyone thank you for the responses,

What baffles me is this leak happened right after radiation and i have had maybe 4 check ups since then with no detection. It has the color of yellow so i just assumed it was urine. My biopsy is next thursday. I'm hoping for good results!