HSIL CIN III

This has to be the most confusing health condition I've ever had to deal with or understand. After two abnormal paps I had a colposcopy about a month ago. My Gyno said I have warts and she gave me some reading material that relates to LSIL CIN I. She said she thinks the same warts that are on the outside (they must be invisible to the avg person because I have no idea what she's talking about) are also on my inside. She called them 'plain ol warts' ... I've no idea what that really means but I find it a disturbing way to speak to a patient. I followed up this week with her for the results of the colposcopy and she gave me the same sheet as last time but this time she hi-lited the material that relates to HSIL CIN III. I'm scheduled for a LEEP Jan 19th (I think people in the UK call it a LLETZ) and I'm not sure what to expect results wise. Am I correct in understanding that this isn't just to scrape abnormal cells but also to further diagnose how bad my situation is? Do you think I could expect more bad news after this? Am I to understand that this isn't just a treatment - it's also a tool to diagnose? Is there a possibility that I could have like the worst kind of CC? I don't understand why she would even take a visual guess after doing the colposcopy and tell me it's LSIL CIN I - why say this if you need to have samples reviewed? It's like not looking at the big picture and making a diagnosis ... I'm confused and feel like the 19th can't come fast enough. I'm hypersensitive about what's happening inside my body at the moment, every twinge or awkward feeling makes me scared. People tell me I'm just imagining it and that's just annoying me - I know my body and genuinely feel like something isn't right. I hope I'm posting properly and in the right section here. Looking forward to speaking with anyone who can help / needs support.

Hi,

here in the UK at the smear test point i was told severe results but they werent graded. i then went to the colposcopy unit where i had a biopsy and lletz treatment at the same time whereas my friends had biopsy first then waited for results/grading before treatment. i was happy to have it all done at once and am now 3 weeks into the long wait for results.

I imagine the nurses may take a guess at grading as they can see enough to treat it but reading peoples experiences there gueses often seem incorrect so i would wait for lab results really. 

hope this helps

good luck