HPV and Low Grade (or High Grade) changes - Positive story /outcome

Hi guys I have posted in response before to other people's threads but I wanted to share this with you.

In Dec 2020 I went for a smear and for the first time in 10 years (I'm 35) it came back with HPV and low grade Dyskarosis. After Colposcopy, I was advised it looked like High Grade and likely CIN 1 or 2 and had a biopsy taken.I was given a leaflet for treatment and was told I wouldn't be back at Colposcopy.

Fast forward 4 weeks and a lot of anxiety and stress later, my results came back today. My punch biopsy revealed HPV and Cervicitis only. I have to go back in 6 months for a follow up check but the relief was so much I was literally howling .  I wish you all the very best with your results and have taken real comfort in your responses to me.

I hope for a healthy future and no more stress around Colposcopy or treatment for any of us.

Much love, Rachel ?

Thank you for sharing - I think positive stories really help people when they are waiting and wondering ! I'm so glad all worked out for you ! Xx 

Thank you. I see you received your results too. Just as you thought! You'll be just fine. All the best with the treatment xx