High Risk Hpv, ASCUS, colpo next week

High Risk HPV, Ascus, waiting colpo

This is my first time writing on any forum, so please direct me if I am in the wrong place. Definitley a stressful time, so hopefully one of you can give me some insight if you are going through or have been through something similar.

It's been over a year of abnormal bleeding, mostly after sex. The last few months it has been random bleeding and heavy... soakiung tampons and what not. not a lot of pain. My pap 5 months ago was normal, but the hpv came back high risk.

Just had another pap & hpv, and hpv is still high risk, and this time the pap came back abnormal, ASCUS. When she took this last pap, it was during a biopsy of my enodmetrial lining (came back normal) however, my cervix was compeletly stuck closed, it was painful, and when she was done she actually said "I just performed surgery on you" (i love her and have been with her through 6 pregnancies over 11 years and trust her completely).

My colposcopy is in a week. Since October I have had drenching night sweats off and on. My blood work (red blood cells and platelets) has been so abnormal that I have seen a hematologist, who ran so many tests, and I also had the pleasure (sarcasm) of having a bone marrow biopsy. He never was able to offer me any reasons for any of it, and told me to come back in 4 months. Now that my pap is abnormal, I am wondering if this is all intertwined?

I am 31, have 5 kids....

Any insight is helpful. I thought that ASCUS didn't have any symptoms.. should I prep myself for something more than the pap showed, since I've had symptoms?

Hi, how did you manage with this? Im in the same situation... what did your ASCUS mean? thanks.