High grade severe dyskaryosis

Sorry if this becomes an essay...

here’s some background story...

last year I went to the walk in centre with severe pains and illness and after a few tests and blood in urine they suspected kidney stones and sent me only way with pain relief.

late last year I started having swelling to my left leg and my foot would swell up and I had severe pain in my groin area. Many drs appointments and hospital trips nothing had been done to help relief this pain.

in January I received a smear appointment but put it off as I started to constant have my period and put it down to my implant.

i started to have pelvic pain and a weird smelling discharge and put it down to sweating as I started sleeping more during the day as I was so exhausted or my leg was hurting so much still I couldn’t be bothered with the pain.

in june I booked my smear test and was told their was a back log 

fast forward to early July I went back to drs pleaing with them to help with bleeding which was more apparent, after sex, bowel movement even randomly. Also about my leg pain and foot swelling and my full pelvic and back pain.

They have and still waiting for scans on liver, kidneys, ovaries and foot to see if anything’s apparent. He took bloods but all came back fine.

But... a week  ago my smear results come back and it states high grade severe dyskaryosis and another letter with a colposcopy appointment with a LLETZ leaflet attached. This appointments for tomorrow and I’m scared it’s CC.

I called my drs yesterday to see if I should cancel my scans in August and the receptionist put me on hold and said the dr wants to discuss my results and can she’s call me tomorrow and not to cancel anything until I’ve spoken to her.

its made me more on edge. I’m glad I’m now on the system and can be sorted band hopefully be pain free soon. But has anyone had high severe and been or not been diagnosed with CC 

thank you if you’ve read this far 

N

Hi

Sounds like you’re having a really tough time. I’m glad you’re getting all the investigations that you most likely need.

I had normal smears (no abnormalities at all and never missed a smear) until this year. I had high grade dyskaryosis and went for colposcopy. I had 2 growths on my cervix which were removed via lletz. Unfortunately one of these showed adenocarcinoma but only stage 1A. A second lletz removed it all with clear margins. So my smear did it’s job and picked it up early which can be unusual for adenocarcinoma.

I hope that you do not have CC obviously but if you do then the sooner you get a diagnosis the sooner you can get the right treatment and potentially be cured.

Good luck.xxx