Symptoms for ages and now severe dyskaryosis

Hi ladies,

I’ve been back and forth to the doctors since April with diffent issues. Back pain, chest pain, bacterial vaginosis, lower achy belly, dizzy spells and legs feeling like they want to collapse on a few occasions. I’ve had antibiotics twice, pelvic ultrasound, swab test and still no answers. I have heavy periods now I’m not in the pill which last 5 days.

I had this three years ago exactly and was referred to a gynaecologist, I had some funny cells back then but can’t remember the name. I was bleeding and it was something to do with the cells but not pre cancerous cells. Wish I remembered.
Nothing was done and a few months later I fell pregnant.

I had my smear luckily due end of October and received a letter last Tuesday that I had severe dyskaryosis. You can imagine my fear as I’ve had these symptoms for a long time. I’m freaking out to another level here and want my colscopy to hurry up, I’m having it Thursday.

I’m so so scared I have cancer and it is the one high up that can’t be detected easily so maybe it’s spread down now?

I don’t know what I want anyone to say, I don’t know if anyone can make me feel better. Just feeling like I’m awaiting my fate and I’m really trying to be positive but with these symptoms and being told severe dyskaryosis, it’s not making me believe it’ll be good news. X

I can't give u no answers but I can tell you your not alone with  the pain and stuff your experiencing  I'm in agony most days. And I don't know what to do iv had scans cts MRI and loads more tests done.  I turnt 25 and had a smear test it came back abnormal and I was sent for a Colposcopy the lady said the smear test didn't show how bad it actually is  and she was shocked to see the level as she was expecting low risk she took biopsys.but said she is sure she has to remove the cells   I'm still waiting for my results. I'm terrified and in constant pain I am also scared it is higher up and harder to find and treat.

I hope your OK. Kind regards.  Jodie.