Help me understand my results

I had a colposcopy and the results of biopsy A were: Severe squamous dysplasia (CIN III), focally extending into the endocervical glandular tissue.

I understand the first part but I’m not sure what the second part means. Does that mean the bad cells are extending further into the cervix? I have another colposcopy/biopsy next month to make sure it hasn’t progressed into cancer. Currently 6 months pregnant.

I'm really sorry to say that I don't know what that means, but want to send you lots of love and healing thoughts for a swift recovery, and for a wonderful birth.

Maybe ring your colposcopist and ask them to talk you through it?

Warmest wishes. Xxxxxxx

I have the same thing and don't fully understand it either. my doctor tried to explain it as the cervix being like a ring doughnut and majority of people have abnormal cells on the outer part of the doughnut but 5% of people get them in the inner part which is us. He said the cells can behave differently in how the lesions present but don't think this changes treatment As such. i can't find much on google about it and not really sure what he was on about and just ended up wanting a Krispy creme, lol! He's going to invite me back to discuss results and fully explain but that's not for 6 week, feels like a long wait! Not sure if that helps or not x X