Got my results

I receieved my results this morning after having cin3 high dyskaryosis .

Its all normal thank god for that i have to go back for a test of cure in 6 months but for now i can get on with my life and forget for the next 6 months

I feel like i can breathe again.

X

Ahhhhh bless you. That's amazing news. I came on here to see if there was any update. held my breath opening the message and breathed a sigh of relief when I saw the good news. Glad you can put this worry behind you now (at least for 6 months anyway) always nerve wracking going back for your first follow up smear xxx

Thank you so much I've just posted a awareness status on my Facebook and it's reminded so many women to book their smears xx I'm going to be here checking daily for your results now I have everything crossed for you xxx 

Thank you. :-) my scare has reminded my Nan she needs a smear. She's nearly 77. Suffers from cancerous / precancerous lumps of the Vulva... has done for years. But never given a smear or mri.... and now she's started spotting :-/ and my friend also who's been putting off her smear. Told her last week what's happening with me. Then she went home to a smear test reminder letter! I will also be putting a shout out to all those ladies that are planning on "getting around" to having their smear tests done. But like you I want results first xx