Good News

Hi lovely ladies,

I had my follow up smear test almost 2 weeks ago and after pestering the receptionist at my GP’s today, I’m delighted to say my result are clear of any abnormalities!!
I’ve had this little niggle in the back of my head for a year- worrying the CIN1 will progress. Now the weight has been lifted from shoulders and (I believe) I don’t need to have another smear for 3 years (waiting for the results in writing to confirm this).
Sending love to all you ladies going through any of this (and much worse). This forum has been a huge help & support to me. I will be forever grateful. Xx

That's great news :) I have the same results you had (cin 1/HR Hpv) and have to go back next march to see if its cleared or not..

Did you make any changes to lifestyle that might of helped you clear it?

Leanne x x x

HI Sharper that is fantastic news I am so pleased for you. I wish you all the Best for the Future.xx

Thanks lovelies :) 

sending you lots of love on your continuing journey Kumagil. 

Hi Leanne, I started eating lots of fruit & veg (instead of chocolate), gave up smoking And started going to yoga classes (I'm sure it didn't really have an affect on my cervix but I feel much fitter). wishing you lots of luck. Xxxxx

Great news so pleased for you hoping I get the same outcome xx

Hi Sam

Great news :-) I am so pleased for you - must be a load off your mind. Staying healthy can't hurt, can it. I've been doing the same, my body is now a temple (ish) .... well from Monday to Friday anyway!! Having never had anything else wrong with me in 45 years, it's fair to say all of this gave me rather a scare.

Hope you stay well and healthy m'dear

x x

E

Thanks ladies :) 

finally received the results in the post which state I am normal :) it says I need to have a smear next year due to previous results Which I'm happy with. Xx