Results are back!

Hi Ladies,

First and foremost, a massive, enormous Thank You to everyone who has stopped me fretting over the whole Abnormal Smear / Colposcopy episode - I am so grateful for your support!

My results letter arrived just now - viral changes only, no treatment needed, come back for a smear in 3 years!!!

To say I am massively relieved is an understatement.

My fingers and toes are still crossed for all the lovely ladies I have 'met' on here, who are awaiting results........hope you get equally happy news too.

A little bit of me is worrying that 3 years til my next smear is a long time, 'just in case they missed something.....' but hopefully all will be well.

Lots of good wishes to all of you xxx

Hi,

That is brilliant news - I'm so so pleased for you.

I know someone who pays privately to have a smear each year, just a thought if you wanted to consider it if you are still worried.

Sure everything will be fine otherwise they wouldn't have said that.

Hugs, Cheryl,xx

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for your lovely message =) x

I'm thinking that paying for an annual smear and doing some fundraising for Jo's might be really good resolutions for me to take from this whole experience!

Lots of good wishes to you and all the other lovely ladies on here who have been so knowledgeable & kind

xxx

Hi

They are both excellent resolutions!  I have made resolutions too - lifestyle changes and I set up a monthly direct debit to Jo's - don't know what I would have done without the wonderful support I had from here.

It certainly makes you reevaluate your life and be thankful for what you have.

Sending you lots of good wishes too.xx