Biopsy results finally!!!

So I got home today after being away for a week and my results were here thank god! How panicked was I before I opened them?! But... Good news!! It said the cell changes were low grade (CIN1) and that I didn't need any further treatment so they have put me back on yearly smears! I'm just hoping that during that year, nothing worsens and all is fine!! Fingers crossed!

Thank you so much for all your support ladies an I'm always here if anyone needs to talk or just for some advice :)

Big hugs ladies xxx

Dani that is absolutely fantastic news! I bet your heart was in your mouth opening them but I'm so glad to hear you don't need any treatment :)

I totally understand what you mean about hoping nothing worsens in the next year, I don't think we'll ever stop worrying about this totally but fingers crossed you will be able to put it to the back of your mind until next year. 

I think CIN1 can go back to normal by itself so think positive and next year when you go hopefully everything will be totally normal!

X

Dani that is absolutely fantastic news! I bet your heart was in your mouth opening them but I'm so glad to hear you don't need any treatment :)

I totally understand what you mean about hoping nothing worsens in the next year, I don't think we'll ever stop worrying about this totally but fingers crossed you will be able to put it to the back of your mind until next year. 

I think CIN1 can go back to normal by itself so think positive and next year when you go hopefully everything will be totally normal!

X

Thank you so much hun!! I am so relieved, really feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! This waiting was the worst part of it all, it does some crazy things to our minds! Fingers and toes crossed that all is okay in a years time! I've been taking extra vitamins so hopefully I can get rid of this HPV! I'm just so thankful that it wasn't anything worse! How long have you been waiting on your results?

Thank you again hun!! Big hugs xxx

Aww hun it's great such a relief! Good idea with the vitamins extra defences to get rid of it! I've only been waiting since Monday lol but it feels like forever! I just don't understand why it takes so long but it's good to know it's not just me that's driving myself crazy worrying x x

Great news Dani! 

Bet thats a weight off your mind

xxxx

Thank you hun!! It really is! I was panicking just before opening my letter and I sighed with relief! Was so glad it wasn't anything worse that I had been thinking. This is the year now to be as healthy as I can! I've already upped my vitamin dosage by far, so now it's on to the exercise! I need too anyway, my boy is 5 months old now so it's about time I got back into shape and this has given me that perfect opportunity and kick up the butt lol! Thanks again hun :) xxx

Clareel, the waiting really is horrible lol. Let us know when you receive your results! Good luck hun xxx