Going out of my mind

Test of cure coming up.
And i a man feeling all sorts of pain and worrying it is all linked. Pelvic, lower back travelling to leg, hip , groin - the works.
Anyone got any methods they use to stop panicking? I suffer from anxiety anyway let alone dealing with all this too.

Do you reckon they could have missed somethjng sinister at both the colposcopy and lletz? I’m trying to rationalise it but I’m struggling !!!
Thanks Z

Wow I've got exactly the same thing. I've posted on here but no ones replied yet I don't know if I've done it right lol. I had lletz for cin3 a couple of years ago then on my last smear it came back as cin1 so going for another colposcopy, waiting for appointment. Now I'm getting weird periods, spotting afterwards and lower back pain going in to my hips/inner thighs. So nervous but good to know I'm not the only one. im no expert but maybe you should try to get a second opinion. good luck anyway I hope you get the piece of mind you need.xx

Hey thanks for your reply.

well I have physio tmro as the doctor thought it could be a pulled hip ligament b I'm pretty sure she's wrong. It's very strange though. its a dull ache but it comes and goes. (i think anxiety has a lot to do with it) i just don't know what to think. i am  out of my mind with worry. My leg goes just nUmb. I have my smear at the end of this month as a test ofcure so we will see what that brings . i am just dreading it all. Trying to have faith and i was doing Well until all this started. 

I really hope everything goes well for you. And the pain you have is something and nothing. My periods have been normal and no spotting (touch wood) really hope you get good results

I really just want this nightmare to end. I'm trying to go with and trust what I know to be true and that is I had lletz for initially CIN 1 and 2 but when it was examined they said it was cin1 -all removed no sign of cancer. But in my head and I am panicking that they have totally missed something here. 

feel so sad right now. :(