Going crazy waiting for colposopy results

So  i'm from Canada but this was the only place I could find that seems to have active members! So i'm 34(almost 35) and have been having pap tests every 3 years since 18. All have come back normal, until the end of Jan. My Dr, says, oh if will be a few weeks to get the results and 5 days later she is calling me to say it showed asc-h and I was getting a referral for a colposopy in a few months. 1 day later the referral came in the mail for Feb 26th. So I freaked out until the test even though the Dr. and nurse said of most ppl don't have high grade changes. So for the colp, there were 2 gyne's and the actual colp was 35 min. The said it was a really long one! Oh great. So they took at least 4 biopsy's that I know of and I could hear them discussing them as the nurse was trying to distract me. I heard them say defently cin 3, and at this point I was like, 'can someone tell me what is going on?' The Dr. says, you have high grade changes and will need treatment. We are putting a rush on the biobsy results and will see you in 3 weeks to discuss your treatment! So I shook the whole way home and 2 days later I get a letter in the mail saying I have an appt. on March 19th to discuss results. I smoke and have been on birth control pills for 15 years so i'm quite worried that this might be serious. I can't stop googling or sleep well! Now my friend had a colp and they did a leep at the next appt, no appt to discus results or anything inbetween. Does this mean mine might be really bad?and i'm going to have a cold knife cone instead of leep? My mom had abnormal changes years ago and first had freezing, then a cone and then a histerectomy. Now she has vulva cancer. Oh, they also said my vulva looked red as I complained about buring and itching for the last few months, but she said she didn't wan'tvto biobsy that-yet- she would check it again on the 19th. I know we can't predict if it's cancer but what are peoples thoughts on likeyhood?

Hi, I realize it’s been a long time since you posted but I’m so curious to know about your results. I hope all is well. I am currently awaiting my biopsy results and I’m terrified. I have been reading through the forums for hours just trying to relate and feel better. Anyeah, I wish you the best!