further treatment required after loop biopsy results

recieved a letter today saying that they have my loop biopsy results to hand. The results indicate that further treatment is required.

I have a appoinment on tuesday to discuss the results does anyone know what this might be and why they haven't said in the letter what the biopsy results are

hi Gemnoo 

I didnt want to read and run, so just want to welcome you to the forum - we have all had experience of waiting for appointments and clarification so we understand how you feel.

Its an impossible guessing game to try and answer your question about what treatment they will suggest and I'd urge you to try and not overthink it over the weekend. I know it is so hard not to, and the frustrating thing about these medical processes is you often feel like the last person to find out whats going on. That's why you'll often read it described as a roller coaster, once you're on it all you can do is grit your teeth and ride it through. There's not really any "driving" on the part of the patient!

Please be assured that whatever they suggest will be an appropriate treatment to ensure your health in the longterm and that you will have plenty of support from the lovely ladies on the forum. 

All the best xXx

thank you just feeling very overwhelmed at the moment xx

It is a very overwhelming time, but try to distract yourself. Worry and the internet won't help figure it out so try to do things you enjoy and you will have the information soon. Sending good thoughts!