Follow up scans done - only time will tell

So had my MRI yesterday and my CT scan today. Feel like I’m on the verge of either tears or feeling sick with fear. I just want to hear the words so badly NED!

I keep thinking when my phone rings it’s the hospital, I’m not due back till 20th nov so feel if they call me in before it’s bad news.

Just want to know now and find out. I’ve got constant aches and pain, feel like an old woman most the time.

Anyway I just wanted to off load really…

X

(((((HUGS)))))

Yes, it's a real nerve-wracking rollercoaster of a time waiting for those test results. Sending you all the best. Hopefully the wait won't be too long and the news will be good!

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Ahh Locket, I feel for you. It’s nerve wracking for sure and even after treatment we still have the fear of waiting. It’s the worst. You have come this far though and fought so hard so am sure you will get NED. We are with you while you wait, get it all and I’m sending love and hugs your way. Xxxx

Thank you for your lovely messages. 

currently googling hip and groin pain after treatment . Also got a pain in my lower tummy that is just driving me mad with anxiety. Feels like a bruised feeling. I just keep thinking it's going to be bad news. I'm trying so hard, every day is such a mental battle. I feel like ringing my nurse but at same time don't want to hear bad news that I think I will hear. So scared about leaving my kids. Hate this horrible disease!! Bastard 

So sorry you are feeling like this, I can completely relate though. The mental journey of this *ss of a disease is nu far the hardest part. When are you supposed to get your results?

STOP GOOGLING!
Promise! You will find honest answers only on this site and nothing short of terror elsewhere.
When your anxiety levels are through the roof because you are waiting for test results, your mind (bless it) will provide you with a silly amount of psychomatic symptoms. STOP GOOGLING!
Find a jigsaw puzzle or some equivalent brain-distraction, concentrate on that and see how quickly your symptoms evaporate. If you force your brain jump through the hoops you choose for it then it will stop jumping over its own silly pony-club hurdles. 
That's a promise!

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli

Hi Locket

I'm hoping that everything comes back NED on your scan. I'm thinking of you, I can't imagine how much your anxiety is increasing. Stay off google, it is most definitely not your friend. Love to you xxxx

Hi locket,

I feel your struggle right now, I just had my post treatment pet scan today and getting pretty anxious. I'm supposed to find out my results in about a week or so. I sure hope everything turns out to be Ned for me too. Hang in there , and your not alone . Hope everything turns out good for the both of us.

Well wishes , Marissa 

Just wanted to give you HUGS and lets pray for a positive outcome laughing

Hi Locket,

Praying your scans come back clear and you get to hear those much awaited words of NED. Think positive, I know it's hard, and stay off google!  Thinking of you!  Take care xxx

UPDATE

Ive has call from my nurse and she said the MRI shows cervix is normal and my lymph node has significantly reduced in size to normal size.... I asked her is this positive as she sounded matter of fact when she read it out and she said yes yes this is positive! So I think I may be be able to utter the words NED after my meeting with consultant tomorrow (has been brought forward due to consultant holiday) so nothing on cervix and lymph node appears normal!! 

Yay, congratulations! I hope to have my results by Friday.

so happy for you!!! 

This is amazing! I'm so pleased for you xxxx

Marvellous news, I bet all those symptoms disappear now!

Karen x

Woohoo!!!! 

This has made my day!!! Absolutely amazing news!! Loads of love to you xx