First round of chemo

Hi yes the nurse tried to tell me but obviously they can’t say a lot, the consultant saw me and said it would be chemo first to treat the whole body because of the spread, ive had my first chemo today so just waiting for the side effects to kick in it’s been a long day was there at 10am came out at 7.30 xx

1 Like

I hope your feeling okay and get by with minimal side effects. That’s you on the road to getting rid so hopefully u feel a bit more in control. It was just the way she was saying and I was expecting chemoradiation few days before my doctor appt so mind is going overtime xx

I was expecting chemorads but mine had spread and they staged me at 4 because I had spread to the outside wall of the back passage, lymph node involment and pushing on the bladder, one hell of a shock to say I was fit and healthy in august with no symptoms and then just a few spots of blood and stomach ache which I thought was a water infection but as I say I can be treated so you will be just fine xx

1 Like

Thanks. I know I had spread to stage 2 from the mri scan with concerns about lymph nodes so had to have a full body CT and PET scan. I know with lymph nodes it would go to 3c but spoke to a lady on here yday who said that the centre I will attend for treatment are big on chemo first. Roll on Friday for some answers xx

You will be just fine Steffi only a few days to wait xx

1 Like