First abnormal results

I have always had regular paps done none of which came back with anything ever. last month, I went in because I started bleeding almost daily, worse after sex, and had a lot of back pain and pressure in my bladder. My doc did a full pap and swabbing for infections and a urine sample. I got an abnormal pap that said

Atypical glandular cells - favor neoplastic

Doc said nothing else came back positive though, so no hpv, no infections, but my cervix is very inflamed and it's been about 8 weeks of daily bleeding now. My doc didn't know what to think of it, she said my paper said I needed prompt testing so she sent a referal but didn't expect me to hear from them anytime soon.

I know neoplastic means the pathologist thinks it's cancer like cell change. And sure enough 2 days after the referal sent I had an appointment at the women's health clinic for April 16th for colposcopy and biopsy. Which surprised my doctor.

Now glandular changes I know can come from farther up and the ovarian cancer gene runs in my family, which is making me nervous that it's my ovaries and not my cervix.

I had surgery in 2019, because the doctor thought he saw an ectopic pregnancy but it turned out to be a lump about the size of my ovary growing on the muscle holding my ovary up. I have a picture of it(I plan to show the picture to the doctor at my colposcopy), but after 3 docs did the same ultrasound and all 3 docs said something different(1.cyst 2.solid mass 3.combo solid and cystic) my family doctor said its probably nothing and won't look at it anymore. Which is also adding to my fear.

I'm looking for experience in situations like this, if anyone has dealt with something similar? Everything I have seen says cervical cancer is usually hpv caused and slow growing, but my symptoms have been coming on quickly and progressive and I have no hpv or infection.