AGC-Suspicious for malignancy

Hi everyone. I'm kind of freaking out.

I have had a "cyst" on my right ovary since last December. They finally decided to remove it because it is measuring the size of a lemon. At my pre-op appt, the doc did a Pap smear because I was due. It was very painful, and I bled a lot. Doc described it as being "very friable". 

The results came in, and it says Atypical Glandular cells suspicous for malignancy. HPV High risk positive. I go in tomorrow for an endometrial biopsy and colposcopy. My issue is that everything I've seen with this result is not good. My doctor won't answer any questions and just that I need the further testing. 

Has anyone else had this result? What happened? What about an endometrial biopsy? what's that like?

Thanks Guys :)

Hello!

i has something similar a few weeks ago. I feel your anxiety!

i had a Colposcopy and biopsy. Biopsy came back as high grade CGIN(Glandular cell abnormality) and changes likely to represent invasive malignancy. I was referred to an oncologist and had a cone biopsy in hospital within 2 days.

The Oncologist explained very thoroughly to me that Malignancy in the Glandular cells is much more difficult to diagnose until they have a larger specimen and it goes to a highly qualified pathologist well versed in identification of Adenocarcinoma.

Sure enough, my cone biopsy came back as high grade CGIN, clear margins, No Cancer.

the weeks waiting for all this was traumatic. I had been told it was likely it was cancer, but it wasn't.

Please try to relax until you have definitive answers. I got myself so sick with anxiety.

If you need to talk, reach out, it is a difficult time! 

I had the biopsies yesterday. She took 3 endometrial and 4 cervical after the colposcopy. That was intense to say the least. Told me we would have answers on Tuesday.

I'm glad it's all over for you, it's never nice having someone poke around up there. 
Atleast Tuesday is not too far away, it will still feel like an eternity!

Stay busy and surround yourself with friends and loved ones. Sending you good luck! Xx