Anyone else? Atypical glandular cells

I’m hoping someone has had a similar experience I’m having and can ease my mind. I’m 33 and never had an abnormal pap or been told I had hpv. Around 2015 I had an inconclusive pap but they didn’t even want me to come in. I’m January I went in for a pap. It came back high risk hpv positive pap normal. My obgyn Wasn’t alarmed and told me to come back in a year. I was completely freaked out and insisted to come back in 6 mo. I have been married for a long time so I new sexual partners. That’s what made me concerned. So I came back for another pap a couple of weeks ago. Hpv high risk still positive and this time my pap was abnormal with Atypical glandular cells. I went in last Friday for a colposcopy with an endometrial biopsy and ecc. He didn’t really discuss the finding of the colp but he did indicate it had characteristics of cancer and my cervix was swollen and he did take 4 cervical biopsies in addition to the endometrial ones. I’m waiting on pathology.  Guys I’m terrified. Has anyone else had something similar?  I’ve never as pain or bleeding after sex. In April I had some bleeding and cramps before my period. In July I spotted a few days before my period. I just have a feeling this is going to be super bad. Google has me convinced I’m terminal. 

Hey, 

How did you get on?  My story is quite similar but my doctor only took ONE biopsy after saying it looked high grade... This came back as "Acute and chronic inflammation only" but as this conflicts with the colposcopists clinical impression, I'm back in December for another smear and colposcopy. 

X