Feel relaxed but a bit confused can anyone help please

So today I had my colcospacy because of abnormal cells found after an ercp for retained placenta after miscarriage He did another smear as I was due one and then said he couldn’t find anything abnormal so we are just waiting for the results of the smear to come back. I don’t understand if they found cells and now they can’t of course I’m absolutely delighted but a bit confused xxx

That's really great to hear.  From what I've read when different tests don't match up this then goes to a board to determine what the next steps are. 

Thankyou. Now I've got to wait for a smear but I'm scaring myself into thinking it's higher up and they didn't see it today   I'm such a worrier I get bad anxiety.  I'm so pleased it all looked clear though xxxxx

Oh boy, Jenny, I can really relate to this! My Pap supposedly showed CIN3. At colposcopy, my clinic gyn said she saw "something strange" and took 3 biopsy samples. The samples came back as not cancer, but "squamous cell carcinoma SUSPECTED."....I have no idea what that's supposed to mean. She didn't tell me whether or not CIN3 was confirmed or what. After that, I went to the hospital to schedule my cone biopsy, and that doctor did another colposcopy, this time putting on the acid (my first gyn didn't. She only took biopsy samples for whatever reason, but I'm in another country, so maybe it's different...). The hospital doctor said the acid turned up NOTHING. This is making me worry, too, that there's something hiding way up there!

I'm still scheduled for a cone biopsy on November 10th, though, so here's hoping whatever it really is gets taken out at that time!...It's all very confusing for those of us who don't get it cut and dry, isn't it?

Hang in there, I bet your pap will turn out normal after all! Maybe it cleared up for you.  :)

Thankyou for replying It is so confusing   He said it all lookka normal nothing abnormal I'm praying my smear comes back normal. But they don't really tell you a lot at the appointment I asked why this happened but he didn't really have an answer hope all yours goes ok xx