dyskaryosis and hpv...help!!!

I am 29 years old and just been for my 1st smear…my results came back as having low grade dyskaryosis and i have the hpv infection. I am booked in next friday for a colposcopy, i am just a litle scared about the process that will happen? Will i need a LEEP procedure because of this or some kind of treatment? I have been trying for a child for over a year could this of also been why i am having no luck. Any advice would be helped thank you xx

Hello,

i have have just had my colposcopy today after symptoms of bleeding. They took biopsies and if I'm honest I found it uncomfortable, I was told at the end that I possibly have HPV and CIN 1. I am awaiting my results of my smear now and also the biopsies.  I would say the waiting and uncertainty is worse than the colposcopy

Having read up on a few things I know the HPV and CIN 1 is easily treated and it may not need treatment.

i wish you the best X 

I too have just had my results from my smear and it shows the same as you. I'm trying not to worry but it is easier said than done.... wishing you all the best x

Thank u my coloposcopy is on friday i am so scared i think its just because i always think the worst fingers crossed they can treat me there and then and its done.x