Confused and scared

Hello, this is my first post here. I'm sorry so many of you are going through so much worry.

I had Cin2 when I was 22 (44 now). I had a bit of my cervix removed during colposcopy. Clear smears since, yearly, then clear for the last two three yearly ones. I was tested for HPV in 2014 and had a clear smear. I recently started having brown spotting (for one month now) outside of normal periods and I've got pain in my tailbone area and some uterine cramping. Uterus and ovaries have been scanned and they're ok though uterus feels large (on examination). No fibroids. All focus is now on the smear I've just had. The nurse at my GP just told me they only test for HPV 16 and 18 strains and I was clear anyway in 2014. Is it possible I could have developed cervical cancer, infected by one of the other strains, in the interim or even been positive for a different strain of HPV before then? My cervix feels soft which is encouraging, I guess. 

The tailbone pain frightens me. What does it mean? I dont know why I'm having this bleeding. Should I insist on a colposcopy anyway? I keep reading about women who had clear smears and still diagnosed because smear doesnt go up cervical canal or misses things. Can you get tested for other strains other than 16 and 18?

Will be very thankful for any replies.