Colposcopy this week

Hi all!
So I had my smear about a week and a half ago, and my results have come back hpv and abnormal cells and I have my colposcopy on Wednesday.
But since reading through the paper work that have come with the colposcopy about cervical cancer symptoms I’ve got myself more concerned about what I’m experiencing as I had put a lot of my symptoms down to my contraceptive implant and had never mentioned it to the doctors now I’m worried I should have. I tick every symptom. I bleed after sex I have abnormal periods this is for the first 9 years of my implant I had nothing but recently I’ve been bleeding all over the shot, I get pain but the hormones change? I had always kept up to date with my smears but I had an hpv positive result 5 years ago and they got me back on a yearly and that I feel like could have been a false negative now my brain is all over the place and I just want to cry all the time as I keep panicking that Wednesday could be horrible and I should have paid more attention to my health.