Colposcopy done!

Hi ladies well I had my colposcopy yesterday the doctor spoke to me first an gave me my results from my smear which were high risk dyskaryosis but the doctor needed to confirm, she did the colposcopy an it was cin 3 there was also a tiny 2mm cell that caused a little concern she decided to do lletz then an there an removed it all, she has sent it to the lab for biopsy an she’s made me an appointment to go back next Monday for the results, I thought after having the cells removed I would feel a little more relaxed but I’m still petrified of what the biopsy results are going to show , the doctor was lovely and told me she not undurely worried an to go home an stop worrying but I just can’t see past my fears x

So glad to see that you've had the cells removed, but I know that waiting for the results can be such a tough time.  As much as you know that in all likelihood they've got it all, there is sometimes a bit of a niggle of doubt, and I think a lot of people feel the same, so you're not on your own hon.  I just wanted to share with you that after nearly 3 weeks of worrying about my results after LLETZ, I've just phoned the clinic and they've confirmed over the phone (I wasn't sure if they'd tell me!) that mine came back with clear margins, which means they got it all out.  Thrilled to bits, and I'm so hoping that you'll have the same news on Monday.  Sending loads of love and best wishes in the meantime. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know if I'm seeing things that arnt there but why only a week for my results an why are they wanting me to go back to be told the results, an I being really silly an over reacting? I keep thinking she saw something an keeping it from me I can't get past the dark feelings :(

Hi everyone I am new to all of this I had my coloposcopy biopsy done on 14/02/17 due to pcb and pain and bleed during intercourse. I am just worried as haven't herd anything the gynacologist did say it takes 4 weeks for results I just need to know what's wrong with me as I'm worrying sick. I'm sorry to burden with my problems only I just don't know what to do or talk to. Thank you for taking the time to read this xx