Colposcopy - discharge?

I had a colposcopy and 2 biopsies taken on Monday. Had a bit of brown, watery dischage and cramping later that day. Nothing Tuesday or Wednesday…but late this afternoon I have a clear vinegar smelling dischage, little bit of cramping and mild burning sensation when I pee. Does this seem right? I guess the doctor was just a bit vague but said I might bleed for a day or two (haven’t bled at all). Just don’t know what to look out for in terms of possible infection.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I'm going through similar at the moment. Colposcopy yesterday. As I was walking out it felt like I was losing lots of blood. Seemed to be like water! Probably what they washed the wound with. 

Had started period yesterday morning. When I wiped after i had like black grainy bits. Then last night, this morning, today, period has stopped! No black grainy bits. But am expecting the bleeding to start tomorrow. Or next day. :-(

Also....smells like acidy.... but nothing that is making me concerned. Yet. How long did they tell you results would be? X

I'm going through similar at the moment. Colposcopy yesterday. As I was walking out it felt like I was losing lots of blood. Seemed to be like water! Probably what they washed the wound with. 

Had started period yesterday morning. When I wiped after i had like black grainy bits. Then last night, this morning, today, period has stopped! No black grainy bits. But am expecting the bleeding to start tomorrow. Or next day. :-(

Also....smells like acidy.... but nothing that is making me concerned. Yet. How long did they tell you results would be? X

They told me anything up to 3 - 4 weeks until I get the results. Hopefully I get them a bit sooner than that though!