Colposcopy and CIN3 cells removed

Hi, after 2 abnormal smears the first being mild changes and the second (3months later) being severe. I went for my colposcopy on Tuesday 31st January to which she found CIN3 cells which she had to remove there and then. Apologies for the next bit. Since having them removed I've had no bleeding, instead I've had this foul smelling clear watery like fluid coming out, along with really bad stomach cramps which are stopping me sleeping. Is this normal? Thanks in advance.

I think it is normal. My first LLTEZ, I hardly had any bleeding but a lot of the watery stuff. I also couldn't walk properly for a week (which was a little unusual). That said, the cramps sound painful and it is probably best to get it checked out with your GP. 

Yeah I'm walking funny too. Sore to walk, bend and cough/sneeze. Surely the biopsy results shouldnt be too long. Fingers crossed. 

I am glad I am not the only one to have a funny walk afterwards. I felt like I was walking like an old lady. 

I feel completely drained. I had LLETZ treatment on Friday just gone. :( 

I have a "money" type smell to the tan discharge thats coming out. Quite disgusting x 

Yeah it's horrible. So self conscious at work about it. 

Im drained too as soon as I sit down after work I'm sleeping for 2-3 hours get up for a shower and still sleeping no bother at night for a good 7 hours. It's a horrible feeling.