Lletz..3 weeks and still discharge.. Help

Hiya lovelies Laughing I'm new here and just wanted some advice..

I had lletz treatment 3 weeks ago for CIN3 and I'm still having smelly browny discharge. Sorry, I know its a bit TMI!  I'm just wondering how long this will last..it's getting to me as I feel a bit icky all the time. 

Also, I wondered how long it will take for results. I've had a bit of a rubbish time when it comes to gyny issues..it has been one thing after another and I'm 25 and can't have children because of what I've had wrong with me. 

Sorry to go on but is it possible they could find cancer even though they said it was CIN3? They took a biopsy at colposcopy and found CIN3 but I'm worried that with the lletz biopsy they may find something worse..

Thank you so much for reading and I appreciate any advice. Xx Embarassed

Hi, I had a LLETZ on the 21st December.

I was really alarmed as I had no idea they were doing this treatment, I thought I was just having colposcopy so that they could look.

She took 1cm x 2cm which I felt was massive? She said that I have lots of abnormal cells left so will need to return for a second treatment. On the plus side, she said it didn’t look like cancer.

I’m still having the discharge but no smell yet. I had my period (later than usual) last week but I’m having such bad period like pains and lower back ache. I’ve no idea if this is normal? 

I hope we get get our results soon! 

Xx

Hey hun!

Thanks for your reply. I guess we're in the same boat aren't we? Waiting for results is the worst! I had my lletz on the 18th of December so..around the same time as you. 

I think the back pain and period pain are just because of your period but maybe you're more aware of them because of the treatment you had. If that makes sense? I think when we have treatment we pay more attention to every little thing our bodies do to check if it's "normal."

As for the size of the sample she took..I'm not really sure if that is big or small or just the size that they all take. Mine looked quite big that they took. They also told me I had lots of bad cells. 

I'm trying not to worry but it's hard, isn't it? Did they say you'll have your results in 6 weeks or even longer? 

All the best Sealed xx

She said it would be within 4week. I think if there was any major concern I would have heard within 2weeks so I’m taking no news as good news :) xx

She said it would be within 4week. I think if there was any major concern I would have heard within 2weeks so I’m taking no news as good news :) xx

Yeh most likely if anything was bad you'd have heard sooner. Let me know how you go on xx

And you :) it has been Uber stressful waiting xx

Tell me about it! Stressing out xx