CIN3 and HPV positive

Never been on a forum before, little bit worried waiting for my colposcopy and i am CIN3 and HPV positive. I guess i just want a little bit of reassurance that everything is going to be ok and any advice on what to expect? Any words of wisdom would be appreciated Thanks Kel

Hey, I'm completely new to this site but just wanted to let you know you're not alone.

I have always had normal smear tests however my most recent one showed severe dyskaryosis. I went into gynae having been told I'd recieved lletz there and then to treat the cells. Once he started the procedure and used the dye etc he explained that it was more severe than he could treat today and I would be called back for emergency surgery to treat it.

6 days later I went down for general anesthetic. They had explained they would be removing the cells using lletz but also be removing part of my cervix for biopsies. 

I know you're probably feeling anxious and just want the "all clear"as that is exactly how I'm feeling - and it sucks!

I'm 7 days post treatment and still signed of work due to intense pain, abdo swelling and the fact that all I seem to be able to smell is burning (sorry tmi).

Fingers crossed for both of us this will soon be a thing of the past and we can both put it behind us.

Wow i have my fingers and toes crossed for us both, it's awful isn't i don't think i've ever felt so anxious i think it's because i have no control over the situation! We will be both be fine though :) x

Hey, i had a cold coagulation procedure carried out 3 weeks ago after the colposcopy highlighted CIN3 and had 3 biopsies taken, i had two weeks off work in total due to the nature of my job. I didn’t bleed for over a week after the treatment, but only lasted a few days, im still having the yellow discharge 3 weeks on. Just remember that every body is different and as these treatments are invasive, our bodies can react differently to each procedure. And listen to the advise they give in the hospital i.e no sex for a month, no use of tampons, no swinming. It’s all to make sure we don’t contract an infection. Hope all goes well for you xxx

Hey how are you getting on have you had your results back yet? I am the same as you when i went for the colposcopy they have told me the area is to large to remove without GA so i am back in on Thursday for the procedure! Hope you have had good news back :) x

Hello,
I’ve had the cold coagulation treatment and just wondered how long it took you to heal?
I’ve been having yellow discharge with no smell and wondered if it was normal?
Thanks