Cin3 and hpv

I know this has been covered many of times on this website but I thought maybe it would be nice too talk too other women going through the same thing 

had my smear back in September for it too come back abnormal was booked for biopsy in October results showed cin3 and hpv 

had the llets loop awaiting results consultant  says most unlikely too be cancer but still a chance.

i Just don’t think there is enough support for your mental health in all this does anyone ejse agree?  I felt so sad today after treatment don’t get me wrong my consultant answered all my questions but i only know about it because I googled it all in advance 

not had much cramping so far as I did with my biopsy and no bleeding either so far but I did with my biopsy maybe that’s still too come? What’s everyone else’s experience? Did you all feel the same?

Hi hun hope u feel ok when did u have the lettz i had lettz 11days ago still no bleeding fingers crossed it dont come either lol i have felt emotional past 2 days one min laughter the next in tears had cranping first few days nothing major tho hope u feel a lot better soon hun xx

I only had it yesterday, I just expected too bleed and be sore as I had that experience with the biopsy a Month or so before. But I have read some people don’t bleed. That’s lucky you have gone 11days hopefully you are past the worst. Are you just waiting on your results? Hope you are ok :)

im just having a day in the house today just feel really down about it all. But I know there is a lot worse people off than me so trying too stay positive 

Hey lovely I am in a similar situation originally had cin 3  the LLETZ got rid of the majority of these cells and majority of people only need the treatment once :) 

After being monitored by hospital over the last 11 months I had my second LLETZ yesterday as the abnormal cells Cin1 still present on my smear did not go on their own and developed into CIN 2 . 

I was really worried up to this point but then she said yday that they are hoping this treatment will get rid of these cells and then I can go back to the normal smear tests :) 

Hope this helps . Take care x