Clearing hpv

Hi all
As it in stating on some web sites that a certain probiotic can help clear hpv
Does any ladies know if this is true or not true

1 Like

Hi Flower
From other posts I have read I think the strain you are thinking about is this one:

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/972438?form=fpf

However the product only appears to be sold in Italy and it needs to be refrigerated.

There is research that suggests a healthy vaginal environment can be beneficial to have an effect on HPV but then also some other research says that oral probiotics are not very good for getting good bacteria in the vagina

So confusing but I hope that helps.

Thanks for the info
Yet I am not sure if it is the same probiotic as the link u sent me didn’t open sorry

The probiotic I am thinking of getting that can help clear hpv is sold on line by different on line shops yet I don’t know if it made in Italy
Yes it is confusing as some web site says it been studied and proven to work and some web sites say different
Yet I going to buy it as it can’t do no harm trying it

1 Like

Hi flower
Happy new year!
Do you have the link to the product you are looking at as it sounds interesting and maybe not one I have heard before

You are right, taking a probiotic is unlikely to do you harm. I am taking a few different supplements which I hope are helping to clear HPV but of course it is hard to say however they are all vitamins/plant supplements like medicinal mushrooms so I figure no harm in trying x

Hi
Happy new year
Sorry for delay getting back to you
I think the probiotic you found and the one I found out about is the same one because when I clicked on the links for on line sales which looked like they was in uk yet it was Italian web sites
I’m still trying to find a web site that I can buy it from
I think I saw it on Amazon.com yet I will double check this
I don’t understand why a simple food supplement probiotic Lactobacillus crispatus m247
is so hard to find in uk

I also taking other probiotics and fermented foods like sourdough etc as this is meant to help too , there is other foods that is meant to help too
I trying to eat more healthy too

1 Like

Hiya
Hope you’re okay. I know it is soooooo frustrating trying to find out these things! I have had no luck finding that probiotic strain here in the UK, I’ve kind of given up, if you do manage to find it would be great for you to share if you can :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Fellow persistent HPV here from the UK! Unfortunately I’ve had persistent HPV and cell changes for the last couple years. I decided to go down the route of supplements & healthy diet as I think that’s all we can do!

I found research about probiotics and have been taking them for a while anyway as they are good for vaginal health!

After some research and digging across different sites. I found one brand on Amazon that has got the lactobacillus crispatus strain but unfortunately not specifically M247. It’s from France. I obviously can’t guarantee it works but decided to give it a go as it’s the only one I can find! I have no idea how good as it doesn’t need to be put in the fridge. It’s slightly on the expensive side but not as pricy compared to others.

If you’re interested the link is - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07PF12SJ2?psc=1&smid=A31PQZC5DY1U3U&ref_=chk_typ_quicklook_titleToD

If the link doesn’t work it’s APYFORME PROBIO+.

Hope this helps!

Hi what other supplements have you tried?
I also have persistent HPV now and also paid for gardasil 9 vaccine and tried AHCC and its still not cleared, im really stressed and anxious as there is no cure and your told you have this year after year , and theres limited research out there which i find really frustrating

Hi Sas! I have tried a few different things, which seem to be similar to a lot of people on here. It’s really difficult to know what works as there’s a lot of possible things to try! I had the vaccine when I was at school, unfortunately, I still got HR HPV! But I have heard that the vaccine can still help.

I am currently taking Vitamin C, D & Zinc (I thought there was no harm in these anyway!), folate, probiotics and AHCC. I tried turkey tail but decided to use AHCC instead :slight_smile: Its really difficult having HPV because there is no cure. All we can do is look after ourselves and make sure to attend all the appointments. I have developed major health anxiety since all of this, so can completely understand how you feel. Hopefully we can kick this soon!

Thank you Lucy its so nice to know theres people going through the same thing. This is exactly the same with me my anxiety is through the roof!
What brand of AHCC did you use? And how many did you take, i read somewhere that 3grams is recommended.
Ive also looked into green tea suppositories but they arent available in the UK
Xx

I’m using crispatus in the papillocare immunocaps. It’s not the particular strain you are after but crispatus is crispatus in my eyes. I found a cheaper AHCC well ladies from Papillex loads cheaper than Kinoko platinum and made by amino up the same company x

2 Likes

Thanks for info reg Papilocare Immunocaps I have ordered some as no harm in trying them
I was reading some of the reviews on other web sites about these and these and the gel seem to help clear HPV

Also do you know if the capsules could be opened and mixed with a bit of yogurt to take them
As I can’t swallow capsules or tablets

I am pretty sure they can be opened, I’ll have a look tonight for you. I’ve been using the tablets and the gel. The gel burns me a bit and seems so liquidy it just runs out. I have taken to using a mooncup with it now!

Thanks love
I haven’t ordered the gel yet but I am going to

I don’t know what type of hpv I have yet it must be high risk because I have been referred for a colposcopy in a weeks time as the hpv has been persistent for three years yet the nurse at the drs who did my smear thinks it is taking longer to clear because I have RA

Yes, I agree, this forum definitely makes you feel less alone!
I tried the more expensive brand (can’t remember what it is called), but I can’t afford to keep buying these. I have tried a few cheaper brands - currently using MaxBiotanics AHCC from amazon. I have no idea how good these are but I am taking 5 throughout the day, which I think is about 3g :slight_smile: I have also been drinking some green tea!
I just look at the reviews and check the ingredients.
I have a colposcopy on Thursday, so I am waiting to see how this goes to see if I carry on taking the AHCC x

Have a look at this papillex stuff Lucy it’s three tablets for 3g so less pills for you to take! I’m taking 8 tablets of various things a day at the moment :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Good luck with your colposcopy, my fingers are crossed for you! Try and stay positive , i know its really hard
Another cheaper brand of AHCC is Time Health UK brand, i think they are around £40 and a high strength immunity supplement i think is worth buying also
I havent tried the papillo care, as its all so expensive to keep using

1 Like

I dont think they tell you the specific strain/s of HPV , when i went to colposcopy i did ask and they couldnt tell me, im not sure if this is different in private HPV testing

Thank you so much! I will have a look :slight_smile: Hahaha yes, me too! I think I am taking about 10 at the moment, the more research I see, the more supplements I want to try, just it case! Its hard to know what works x

Thank you so much! I will have a look at this too :slight_smile: Yes, I am surprised by how expensive some of these supplements are. But if they work, its hard to put a price on your health x