IMPORTANT, I share my findings to fight against VHP from Spain

Dear all,

I am very recent here. First of all sorry for my english, I, m spanish and although I can read well english my writing is much worse.

In December 2018 I had a smear test and weeks later I was phoned to informed me that the result gave positive VHP and abnormal cells, LSIL wrote in the inform.

I was derived from colposcopy and biopsy and now I,m waiting for the results at the end of february.

Discovering this forum has been very useful for me to cope with the anxiety I have since that phone call.

As many of you here, I have been reading a lot about this topic in this month.

Since I am a biologist and I,m familiar with research, I have been revising some scientific bibliography in order to better understand the infection and discovering what else I could do to fight against it.

Well, I want to share with you some of my findings because no doctor has told me anything about it and I think they can be very useful tools for us in order to get rid off the virus.

1- Folic acid

Several researchs show the importance of keeping high levels of folic acid together with B12 vitamin to low the risk of lessions progression.

I already have started to take supplement of both, one pill in the morning and one in the afternoon.

For the ones that want to have a deeper look here are some references:

2- New commercial vaginal gel to prevent and heal lessions

Its name is papilocare. It is supposed to increase the local inmunity of cervix thanks to extracts of fungi Coriolus versilocor. I have already started with first box of the treatment.

3- Vaginal microbiota

Several studies talk about a vaginal microbiota altered when HPV is present, particularly low levels of Lactobacillus crispatus. This condition could create an environment that would help to promote the development of cervical cancer.

I have found these probiotic vaginal tablets containing Lactobacillus crispatus; Physioflor

this is the link of the lab that makes it, it,s in frech

Some references:

Microbiota dysbiosis is associated with HPV-induced cervical carcinogenesis.

Kwasniewski W1, Wolun-Cholewa M2, Kotarski J1, Warchol W3, Kuzma D4, Kwasniewska A5, Gozdzicka-Jozefiak A4.

Oncol Lett. 2018 Dec;16(6):7035-7047. doi: 10.3892/ol.2018.9509. Epub 2018 Sep 26.

Abstract

...Analysis of the bacterial classes revealed that the CST cervical swabs of the volunteers were characterised by Lactobacillus crispatus, Lactobacillus iners and Lactobacillus taiwanensis, however, Gardnerella vaginalis and Lactobacillus acidophilus were absent. In the CST of patients with LSIL the predominant type of bacteria was Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lactobacillus iners, however Lactobacillus crispatus was not detected.  Swabs from CST women diagnosed with HSIL exhibited abundant Gardnerella vaginalis and Lactobacillusacidophilus, however, lacked Lactobacillus taiwanensis, Lactobacillus iners and Lactobacillus crispatus.” 

Inhibitory Effect of Vaginal Lactobacillus Supernatants on Cervical Cancer Cells.

Wang KD1, Xu DJ2, Wang BY1, Yan DH1, Lv Z1, Su JR3.

Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins. 2018 Jun;10(2):236-242. doi: 10.1007/s12602-017-9339-x.

4- Immunity enhancers

Based on fungi extract such as AHCC and Coriolus versicolor. Both used to enhance immunity even in cancer patients.

Starting already with AHCC

Some references:

Purification, characterization, and antitumor activity of a novel glucan from the fruiting bodies of Coriolus Versicolor.

Awadasseid A, Hou J, Gamallat Y, Xueqi S, Eugene KD, Musa Hago A, Bamba D, Meyiah A, Gift C, Xin Y.

PLoS One. 2017 Feb 8;12(2):e0171270. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0171270. ECollection 2017.

Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC) Inhibits the Proliferation of Ovarian Cancer Cells by Suppressing Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 (STAT3) Activation.

Choi JY, Lee S, Yun SM, Suh DH, Kim K, No JH, Jeong EH, Kim YB.

Nutr Cancer. 2018 Jan;70(1):109-115. doi: 10.1080/01635581.2018.1380203. Epub 2017 Nov 7.

I hope this knwoledge can help us

Love from Spain

1 Like

Hello dear, where can I purchase the papilocare online? I have chronic cervicitis and bacterial vaginosis due to the HPV. Got my results in September 2018 and I have an upcoming colposcopy again in March. Time is ticking. I live in Puerto Rico. Please and thanks for the information.

Thank you Phoeb that information is really useful.  I too have been doing research and am now taking folic acid and AHCC.  I am also interested in the Coriolus versicolor. It was great to see your post for reassurance that I am on the right track. 

Hi Scarlettdreams,

I have bought the papilocare gel in Spain from farmacies on line (farmaciasdirect and also lafarmaciaonline) Sorry I cannot write links since its not allowed in the forum, try to find them with those words or write me a private message.

I don,t know if they may send to Puerto Rico. I hope you can find some place to get it near. 

kisses and Good luck

Hi,

yes, I think we are on the right way.

Appart from the folic acid and the immuno stimulators, I think its also very important to keep a healthy vaginal microbiota since the studies show that in HPV infected women the population of Lactobacillus crispatus is lower and they may play an important role in producing molecules with anti cancer activity,

Kisses

I will send you a message because I cannot find any site that ships here. I need help.

I don't know how to send a private message here. Can you message me?

Thank you Phoeb - I will look in to Lactobacillus crispatus.  I wasn't aware and all info is very welcome.  X 

Le intenté contestar el mensaje pero falló el envío del mismo. Le estaba intentando enviar que ninguna de las páginas hace envíos a Puerto Rico y quería saber si usted pudiera mandarme los productos y yo le pago via PayPal no importa cuanto sea el shipping. Es que llevo ya muchos meses con bacterial vaginosis, ya un año de eso, los antibióticos no me sirven ni el yogurt y no encuentro probioticos que contengan lactobacillus crispatus. Y también tengo cervicitis crónica nosé si sea por el BV o el HPV que me diagnosticaron en Septiembre. Pero ya estoy perdiendo la cabeza y no se que más hacer, si pudiera hacerme ese gran favor se lo agradecería con el alma. Para poder usar el papilocare y el physioflor. 

thank you for your help here girls!

Feb 2019-abnormal pap-low grade cells 

March 14, 2019- colposcopy scheduled 

wow mil gracias! hacia tiempo que no volvia a mirar estos foros! yo acabo de tener un tratamiento de papilocare y me van a dar los resultados de las biopsias en 15 dias. Mil gracias por tu investigacion y las tips! keep us all posted! Bss

HI I live in Belgium and I was recently prescripbed as treatment. Waiting for the biopsy results now after 3 months treatment! you can buy it in any pharmacy in Belgium I guess also on line. I was skeptical that my gyne would recommend something when he did not believe when I told him that I had followed accupunture and homeopatic treatments...and it was him prescribing Papilocare. Good luck to all of us! Rebeca Spanish living in Brussels. Conization 2011, HPV 16, vaccine, LSIL since last years back again...

Hola!

muchas gracias por esta información!

una pregunta por favor sobre como usarlos: hay que utilizar ambos supositorios cada noche o alternar?

y durante cuanto tiempo se recomienda utilizarlos?

muchas gracias!!!

Hello

Yesterday I read about some recent research done by the Gynae Geek author which supports this information about the microbiome and probiotic use. Do you think it is best to consult my GP before taking probiotics as a preventative measure?

Thanks A x

I have cleared persistent HPV by taking AHCC my question is should i continue to take it even though i am now negative for HPV? Thank you ladies
x