HPV is gone!

Hello,

I just wanted to do this post in case it helps anyone else trying to clear HPV.

I found out in July after my smear test at the end of May that I had high risk HPV. I then did the Superdrug test to find out which strains but it wasn’t 16 or 18 so I wasn’t told the specific strains.

I’m in the UK but found an amazing naturopathic doctor in the US and worked with her online. I also got so much great advice from reading posts in this forum. I am absolutely delighted to say I got my September smear results through today (a month later) and no HPV has been detected!! So that was 4 months it took to clear. I’ve to go back in a year for another HPV test so I just pray that it’s gone for good.

Daily I took green tea capsules, AHCC, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin D, Vitamin E, folate (not folic acid), zinc, Vitamin B12, curcumin and DIM. I also improved my diet (wasn’t always perfect), improved my sleep and started taking cold showers (apparently that can improve immune system). I tried as best as I could to reduce stress but I have some very stressful things going on in my life just now so that wasn’t easy but I definitely did try to get some me-time. I also started using vaginal suppositories but I only started that after my September smear so that wouldn’t have had an impact on the results.

I am just so relieved and will keep up the healthier lifestyle to try and keep HPV away for good.

I really hope this helps anyone else going through it just now x

4 Likes

Can I just say that’s good news I’m in the same boat can I just ask how comes you had another smear so soon mines 12 months after xx

1 Like

Hi that’s great news,can I ask what vaginal suppositories you started using? Thanks

1 Like

They didn’t get enough cells from my smear in May to check for cell changes so that’s why I had to go back so soon after for them to test again. Thankfully there were no changes x

Ohhhh ok that’s realy good I bet that’s such a relief for you now you can just not stress no more x

1 Like

I ordered them from the naturopathic doctor in the US. It’s a whole range of suppositories - the ones I’ve used so far have Vitamin A & calendula in them and the other i’ve used is an anti viral one (not sure exactly what’s in it) and one called a ‘vag pack’. She gives a whole protocol for using them for a few months. There are also green tea ones and probiotic ones but I’ve got got onto them yet x

1 Like

Thank you very much for your post .
I am so pleased to read your good news.
Please can I ask about the Superdrug hpv test please?
I have hpv that isn’t clearing ( 3 years) but so far no abnormal cells … I was sent for a colposcopy which was clear.
I have never been able to find out which strain I have but assume high risk as sent for colposcopy.
In your opinion is it worth my while to do a Superdrug test to find out the strain or is this just wasting my money? I will be called back for a cervical screening in a year (even though I am 65!)

I would appreciate any advise .