CIN3/HPV16 awaiting leep procedure

Hi everyone , I am a complete basket case! Where do I start ?!?! I got a regular Pap smear in November and they stated it came back with ASCUS abnormal cells and hpv 16 and to come back for colposcopy . I did that on the 11th of this month and unfortunately my results were CIN3 in 2 spots and i needed a leep done. I am 26 married with no kids yet, I feel like my life is over! Please can I get some encouragement and some positive stories to keep me going ??? Thanks for listening

Hello.   I had my annual done in August and got the call that it showed abnormalities (cin 1) and I needed to have a colposcopy. I had that done in September, and after panicking and making myself a nervous, sick mess, I got the results back of cin 3. I ended up having the leep about a month later, that was the soonest they could get me in.  I had that done just in the Drs office. They had me put a patch on my leg to ground me so I didn't get shocked. The Dr then gave me a shot of lidocaine to numb mixed with epinephrine to constrict the vessels so you don't bleed as much.  That was the worst part of it, and not because it hurt. It makes your heart race for a bit because of the epinephrine.  Then she took a large loop because it was a large area and removed a piece about the size of a nickel. Couldn't feel a thing.  She took two more places, one above and one inside to make sure there weren't bad cells there.  Also, couldn't feel a thing.  The process was really easy and basically painless, other than the shot but shots are never painless lol. I got my results two days later and it confirmed cin 3 in the large area with clear margins and no bad cells in the other two.  I went back 6 weeks later so she could look and make sure all looks well.  Now I go back in a year for a follow up pap and hpv test.  Sorry for the length, but just try and relax. Easier said than done, of course, but stressing won't change anything and more than likely it will come out just fine.  :)