CIN3 and Now Bleeding

Good evening. I'm hoping someone can reassure me as my anxiety is through the roof at the moment. 

In October 2020 I had a smear which came back as High Risk HPV and low grade cell changes. In January 2021 I had a colposcopy which showed CIN3. This was scary enough. I have a LLETZ booked in for the 12th May. However 2 days ago I started lightly bleeding. Normally I don't have periods at all as my contraception stopped my periods a few years back. This new bleeding is not heavy, it is what I would call spotting, however it is not fresh red blood. It is brown/dark. 
I really don't know if this is coming from my cervix or my vagina and I'm very worried that this is a new cervical symptom.  I guess I will find out for sure next week. 

However, my question to anyone that experienced bleeding before being diagnosed with CC is what was it like? Was it spotting? Bright red or dark brown? Any experience you could share, good or bad, would be appreciated. 

Thank you ☺️ 

Hi Kit,

Sorry to hear you're going through this. I had no symptoms of cervical cancer before I was diagnosed. 

Hi Lemon. Thank you for your post. I know I only have a week to wait until treatment but it seems to be taking forever.  I hope treatment is going well for you. 

I have just started watching greys anatomy. It's great at filling in the gaps and making time go faster.

That and reading. Xx

I have had bleeding and even had a look at my cervix. I think it is probably from the biopsy, which also probably where the cells are. I have it post coitally, but it is very minor. It freaked me out, though. 
I have cin 2. I did have some pc spotting before all of this which I thought was a bit weird. I have been wondering if there are visible changes to the cervix, but I suspect the ones I can see might be the biopsy scars. I'm unsure.

not had any Lletz yet. It will be 3 months biopsy to Lletz. Almost like a test of cure with the waiting, but I reckon it's not cured 

I'm bleeding more now 

it's scaring me a bit 

I looked up research though which says it can be present with cin

I'm not sure what happened with you, but I think that my bleeding was to do with the biopsies. 
my cervix seems to be much happier now- just before it's going to have its Lletz and be unhappy again.