CIN 2 first treatment appointment

Hi ladies. I had my first coloscopy And punch biopsy a few weeks back. The nurse said she thought it was CIN 2 but couldn’t be sure until my results came back. The appointment was quite rushed and she advised that if it was Cin 2 I would be invited back to discus my options as I am under 30 and sometimes your immune system can just fight the virus off and cells can regress. She said my other option would the the loop procedure. Anyway I recieved my letter confirming it was CIn 2 and advising I need treatment which would be loop, along with the letter is a leaflet explaining the treatment. I have my hospital appointment this Tuesday and I’m really anxious as I was honestly expecting I would just be invited back for a chat! Has anyone had this before and been given the option just to watch and wait once you arrive for the treatment? I found the biopsy really traumatic and embarrassingly fainted lol!! Also what should I expect during my next appointment, if I am offered the watch and wait approach will I have to have any further biopsy’s or the microscope again? Thanks so much in advance for any advice, I’ve found this site so helpful during the last few months xx

Hey, so I don't have quite the same experience! I had CIN 2 and HPV positive this time last year and all they told me was to come back in 6 months. Same thing again and this time they've told me to come back in a year! I'm 25 and I am being offered no treatment whatsoever! How did your appointment go???