Waiting for treatment for cin 2

Hi all,

this is my first post. Im 28, A couple of months ago i had my second smear (first at 25 with normal results). It came back as borderline changes and hpv +. I had a biopsy which has come back as cin 2 and I am awaiting treatmenT. I’m worried that this is really serious and scared for results after treatment as it looks like its not just a case of getting treatment and you’re done? I’m hoping for some reassurance and more information to put my mind at rest please?.... 

thanks x 

Hi

im also 28 and my second smear came back the same as you

Had my colposcopy on Tuesday and the nurse said the HPV wasn’t as bad as what it shown on the smear. Waiting for results to see what CIN it is. I believe it will end up being 2 or 3. 

Im the same as you though I’m constantly worrying that it won’t be over especially with this HPV and I’m conceived it will end up resulting into cancer :(

If you ever need to chat drop me an inbox x

Hi thanks for the reply, 

im currently typing this at 3am! Getting so worried about it particularly as I have 2 children so want to stay healthy for them. Just want to get the treatment done ASAp.... but now I have to change the appointment as it falls when I’m on my period. Good luck for yours, feel free to message me too x