Cervix with redness

Hi I am looking for a little bit of hope and some help as I am struggling really bad this last week with anxiety I can’t eat or sleep due to worry. About 6 years ago I had Leep treatment for cin2/3 they got rid of it and my smear after that was clear. My smear 3 years ago was also clear too. But I went to the dr last week for some swabs and he said he noticed a red area on my cervix and a dot he wasn’t sure what it was so her referred me under the 2 week referral due to family history and loosing my sister to cervical cancer 3 year ago. I have my appointment tomorrow but I am so so scared it is the worst. My periods are regular I get little twinges now and then but nothing major I don’t bleed in between periods or after sex. Sex can be a little uncomfortable at times but I thought it was just due to my partner being pretty large. Could this be scar tissue from previous lletz as I’m not sure what colour scar tissue you would be on the cervix and also I have started my period today will they still look at me tomorrow as I am making my self poorly with worry. After my lletz treatment 6 years ago I was also corterised due to a bleeding vessel could this be the dot? Any help and reassurance would be great. Thank you