Cervix Cauterisation. Please help

Hi guys, I had my cervix cauterised last Saturday morning (so just short of a week ago) and over the course of the week I have noticed that I am leaking a heavy, watery clear discharge, to the point of feeling as though I am wetting myself! Its getting heavier as the week has gone on.

There is no sign of blood etc, just purely a clear, watery discharge. Its soaking through pads every 4/5 hours.

I have called the clinic who said that the only time I have to worry is if I get pain/blood but I am not convinced this is right as there is so much of it and we are nearly a week down the line,

Can anyone reassure me or give me their experiences with this? Thanks in advance.

You're not alone there. I'm in a similar situation no bleeding, not really any unpleasant iodine discharge but watery goo. Last time I had this type of discharge I was pregnant! So quite relieved in some respects to know this is ok. 

Having said that I'm not getting as much as you by the sounds of it. But I am wearing a pantyliner every day. Is it just the body healing down there? 

Also cant get over how it floors you. Have felt tired and getting ratty because I can't exercise. Walked three miles yesterday and knew about it, felt like period pains. X

Hi Lizzloo thanks for your reply and sorry to hear you are also suffering. I am 11 days post treatment and I am st suffering from the constant leaking fluid (can't even call it discharge as its nothing like discharge just water). Even time I move, stand cough etc I can feel it gushing out and have absolutely no control over it! Sorry for TMI! I called my clinic and was told its normal to get some disc but they don't understand the amount I have. Has anyone else had these symptoms and how long do they last? Lizzyloo how long ago was your treatment? big hugs Sophie xx