Cervical Dysplasia Non surgical options

Hi,

My 23 year old daughter was recently diagnosed with mild and moderate cervical dysplasia.  SHe is HPV positive as well.  Her doctor advised her to wait at least 6 months and perform another colposcopy.   I have been helping my daughter research vitiamins and supplements.   Looking for opions of those that have used specific vitamins or supplements that helped their immune system fight off the HPV and clear their CD.  I have read a lot about vitamins but looking for a good multi vitamin that would have many of the specific vitamins in it. 

Also have read about AHCC (mushromm extract).  Seems like some say this has also helped.  Any infor or opions on this?

thanks everyone. 

Hi there,

I managed to send my HPV into ‘remission’. I will never know if it was a coincidence but some of the things I did...

Gave up alcohol and caffeine for around a year.

Stopped using tampons - apparently the pressure on the cervix can encourage cell changes.

Vitamins-

HIGH dose vitamin C (like 1500%), B complex, A, D, Zinc, Apple cider vinegar, Magnesium, folic acid. I heard that taking them separately is better than a multivitamin.

Lots of fruit and green veg, lots of water.

Good luck to your daughter! X