Advice please about hpv Thank you

I'm really not sure if this is the right place to post i am sorry if not please remove i got a smear done January came back with a lesion abnormal cells and hpv I'm just waiting for my colposcopy on the 26th please can I just ask does Apple cider vinegar help with hpv and does vitamin c if yes please can I just ask how much do I need to take on both please and is there anymore supplements what can help I've never hurd of hpv until now and I'm kinda shocked it has never been mentioned or brought up Thank you for your advice xx

I cleared my HPV but I have no idea if what I did helped or if it would have cleared anyway or if my treatment triggered my immune system.

I took a high dose Vit C (1500%) and apple cider vinegar capsules rather than the liquid! I also took zinc, magnesium, vitamin A, B complex and folic acid.

Hope that helps. Good luck x

Thank you so much for your reply I will be going out buying all what you have said and going to give it a try I'm willing to try anything I did get told about the Apple cider vinegar and vitamin c but not the rest what you have put so Thank you I will be trying them all xx