Bleeding SO MUCH after LLETZ

Morning,

I have been struggling for the last few days but thought I should ask some advice before I start hassling doctors.

I had LLETZ on April 28th and all was great for the week after - no pain, no bleeding or discharge, didn’t feel any different at all. NOW, last Friday I started bleeding a little so started to wear a pad (changing it every 6 hours or so but all of a sudden (from yesterday) it’s started to get really heavy.

SORRY FOR TMI IF YOU’RE SQUEEMISH

I’ve been having to change my pad every hour and everytime I stand up I can literally feel it coming out of me :frowning: Sorry again for the graphic-ness.

I don’t know if this is normal. It wouldn’t be my period (I hope) as i’m on cerazette and haven’t had a period for about 3 years.

If anyone could help me, or advise if they’ve had this and what they did about it i’d be super appreciative!

Hi there sorry you find yourself here. 

any bleeding that is so heavy should be investigated- can you ring the hospital where you had the procedure they should be able to advise.

i know personally that when I had an eua and a few days later bled heavily I was asked to go back to hospital immediately for a check up.

good luck