Appointment to find out results

Hi everyone this is my first time posting.
I think I’ve read nearly all the posts on here and it has help me a lot. I’m so greatful for this group.

So I had my smear Nov 6 which came back CIN 3 and HPV then I had bloods and scans done which found a growth in my womb. I then got a call to have biopsy and when they looked they said they wanted to do LETZZ treatment. They said it would be fast track for results as they were concerned by the look of it. It’s been a long wait of five weeks due to strikes but I called and they said I won’t be getting a letter and are sending me to another hospital. Then I got a call from my new hospitals secretary who have asked me to go in for appointment tomorrow morning at 10am. She wouldn’t tell me anything on the phone but said if I can to bring someone.

I’ve been ill for a long time now many of the symptoms mention on here and the staff at both doctors and hospital have been amazing. I know deep down if there was nothing they wouldn’t been asking me in as I had similar scare last year with a breast lump. I don’t know what I’m asking but I just felt I wanted to write so if news does go that way tomorrow I have already introduced myself

I’m Zanna 34 married this October just gone and have three children x

Hi dear
I know the waiting is the hardest part. Let us know how the appointment goes.

I was dx 13 years ago and still here. I’ll fleck back tomorrow to see how you’re doing
Linda

Thinking of you and hope all goes well xx