Anyone have any positive stories?

Hello ladies. I’ve just had my letter to say I need to go in for a cold coagulation due to my results coming back as focal CIN 3. I was so nervous running up to my smear and my biopsy, let alone how I’m feel now as this seems so serious. My main concern is if any of this will have an effect on future pregnancies, births ect. Has anyone got an positive stories to put my mind at ease? 

Hi Jazzy,

I am still mid process but hoping for the best! What I found helps is going back to forum topics from a few months ago and so many of the commenter's signatures have been updated with "clear Margins" "All Clear" and other positive news! 

Because I've been waiting so long now (smear on 17th December and still no treatment) I have no choice but to think positively, it was taking up so much energy focusing on the alternitive. I was a wreck for 2 weeks after my smear result but now am only having random meltdowns, usually directed towards my poor boyfriend! My main concern is teh exact same as you, conceiving., I'm 35 with no kids and only 2 years ago have met someone I want to spend my life with. The kids talk has been coming up here and there but most recently it's been "what if I can't". 

As my OH keeps saying there is little point on dwelling on what ifs and we will take each step as it comes. Now it's wait...

I think the waiting period is shocking but the NHS seems so strained at the moment it means we all have to suffer this agonising wait :(

Fingers crossed for you lovely xx

Hello - thanks for replying. Surprisingly it feels like its all being dealt with fairly quickly for me (which makes me worry that it is serious) I had my smear beginning of Jan 19, called for Colpoloscopy and biopsy a few weeks later and now got my treatment booked in for 5th March. I cant believe youve been waiting since then! Must be hard.  

I agree with you OH, not much can be done and it is what it is but I would like some reassurance that Children is still on the cards as im super maternal and always wanted them. Being a woman sucks sometimes!! xxx