Anyone else currently living with high risk HPV?

I've posted a few times and found it very helpful and I just want to know if anyone else has had a similar experience.

My last smear came back with still having high risk HPV but no more cell changes on my cervix which is the good news but now this is where it gets a little more complicated and a little off track gyne.

Has anyone else has other symptoms from high risk HPV? I have a slightly lower immune system from Gillian Barre syndrome several years ago and i think thia ia the reason my body ia stuggling to fight it. I noticed warts on my feet which I believe can be caused by hpv but also I have a lump on my left tonsil and it's enlarged. I've recently been referred for the lump as myaelf and my dr are aware hpv can cause cell changes to the tonsil just like the cervix but I just want to know if anyone has had similar from the HPV.

I'm waiting for my appointment and just feel a little lost

Dannielle x

Hello

I also have HR HPV (CIN1 diagnosed last year) and have had warts on my finger and legs. The warts on other parts of your body relate to different HPV strands but, as I understand it, can be a sign your immune system is low. 

I have started taking better care of myself by trying not to stress too much and taking supplements - fingers crossed this helps strengthen my immune system. 

You are doing the best you can by going to see the dr. I hope it works out for you and it is ok x

Hello,

It seems the norm to find many women suffer from High HPV, I too am one. Watch it carefully and see your doctor regurally, however not all HPV turns to cancer, depends on the strain. I have heard many say that it means your immune system is low, however this is not always the case. Good luck!

Hi ladies Thank you for getting back to me,

Sorry to hear what you have both been through I am new to the whole hpv thing and really appreciate your comments.

My immune system is low due to Gillain Barre syndrome,and I think I need to take your advise on looking after myself and not letting the job get the better of me.

I know that it causes cells changes that over time left can cause cancer but like you said not always,I have strain 16 18 I think. I feel somebody going through it has a lot more experience than a go sometimes. A quick question i know high risk hpv can also cause oral cell changes if th this job was detected on my smear is it just generally just in my system or is in located only on the cervix? I have a enlarged left tonsil along with a lump awaiting to be seen and on my last visit to the doctors I seen a male nurse who made me feel so stupid as he said my hpv detected on my smear cant be associated to my tonsil then tried to twll me i dont have a lump when a previous nurse and dr seen it and referred me straight away .

Sorry for the long essay 

Dannielle x 

Hi i got diagnosed with 3 types of High Risk HPV back in september 2017 they said they will re test me in 12 months so this coming september hopefully but just over a month after my smear i got pregnant so i am now 7 months pregnant, my anxiety was so bad when i got diagnosed and it got even worse when becoming pregnant as i read pregnancy can speed up cell changes and agrovate hpv but im not sure how true that is, i havent had any symptoms of hpv though like warts or anything?

i am so anxious for my next smear as i feel hopeless. I have been drinking alkaline water everyday instead of normal water as i read a girl cured her hpv and abnormal smears with hpv (so she swears by the alkaline water) also taking B12 and vitamin C fingers crossed as now im pregnant i just want this gone so i can stop worrying

Congratulations on the pregnancy, but yes I agree you anxiety levels go through the roof I put it down to the unknown of what and why things are happening. How did you find out what hpv you have?I know I have 16 or 18 one of them and I know it's one of them that can cause cell changes to the tonsils and that's where my lump is and my tonsil is enlarged. I suffer with anxiety anyway but this whole ordeal has weighted it dramatically I have as panic attack every day it's awful. I just wish someone could tell me what is going on etc.

Danielle x

I have heard a lot about taking vitamins etc I defiantly need to give it a go