Am new. Just want advice and someone who knows what I'm going through

Hi.  I had my smear test and was told that I have mild abnormal cells and hpv so needed a coloscopy, I had it around November and had two biopsies taken the results showed cin 2 so was told to have lletz treatment, was meant to have the thermocoagulation but because i have 2 children and how deep it was they said it was best to do lletz. I had it done on the 14th December and letter said they found cin 3. I rang them and they said that the doctor was fairly confident he had got it all and im to have a repeat smear in 6 months which will be June. Just getting myself worked up because I have been having stomach aches and pains in my pelvis and my periods have changed not sure if that is because the doctor has changed my pill. Sorry for rambling am new and not sure what I'm doing xx

hi sounds like it could be your pill or periods hun. maybe just stress related as well and worried about your results from your next smear test. i have had the same procedure done and am due to get the hpv virus check at my next smear in october. 

Hi thanks for replying , not sure my husband understands what I'm going through so nice to hear from someone who does. I will try to not stress about it.  Also worry incase I'll need another coloscopy and biopsies done at next smear test because I don't know how else they would tell if the cells were less severe. Sorry for going on! Thank you again xx