All done

As of 20 minutes ago, my treatment is complete. I'm hangimg out and resting for a bit before I go home. I'm not sure if its the drugs, but I'm so emotional. I don't know how I feel. I just hope its gone forever. 1b2, 5 cisplatin, 28 external, and 5 brachy... 

(((((HUGS)))))

It's a great feeling, a sense of achievement, but strangely hollow. We're all here for you! CONGRATULATIONS!

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli
xxxxx

When does the paralyzing fear of recurrence ever subside? 

You did it! Well done!

I had mixed feelings when I finished treatment. Relief, anxiety, fear, and a feeling of being a little lost. It was strangely comforting to have my life planned and being in constant contact with my medical team. 

It does get easier and although I still get anxious sometimes I choose to live each day to the best of my ability. Whether I worry or not neither will change my outcome. I figure I can sit and wait for it to come back or I can live. I would have serious regrets if I sat waiting and it did come back. That would mean I missed my opportunity to do my best, love my best, and be my best.

Congratulations that’s it over for you. I felt scared afterwards, the unknown is frightening, but you will be fine. Stay positive, you have managed it through a gruelling treatment plan, so you can do anything ❤️ Xxx

Congrats n welcome 

About two to two-and-a-half years into your five year follow up. Until then you can expect to live with fear.
The good news is that we have all been there and we all know just what it feels like and we're all here for you.

Be lucky :-)
Tivoli