After second LLETZ: How does your cervix feel?

Hi everyone,

Before LLETZ my cervix was beautifully smooth and round apart from I could feel the abnormal cells and they were quite well spread.

Six weeks after my first LLETZ it felt smooth around the outside with a perfect circular crator inside. By 12 weeks it was no longer a perfect circle as it had been healing, but it still had some way to go.

This time I'm six weeks after my second LLETZ and granted the surgeon removed more than double the amount of the first LLETZ, but today I felt my cervix and I couldn't tell what was my cervix. It was just a lumpy mess and didn't even feel like a cervix shape.

I'm still getting shooting pains from it and not feeling like sex is something I could enjoy anytime soon. 

Those who have had a second LLETZ, is this normal? How did your cervix feel? How long did it take before you felt ready to have sex again? 

1 Like

Lemon Lavender:(

all I can say is most of the pleasure from sex is from the clitoris which extends all round inside the vaginal  wall. I think the cervix has a minor part.  I completely get what you are saying though. And I also think that is not necessarily true for some women, that they vary. And that things might be better when there had been healing ?

and I possibly shouldn't be commenting as I haven't had the experience that you have. But I have been feeling my cervix and it is different and it freaks me out somewhat. I shouldnt be, as you are not allowed anything inside but I have. I've even looked at it with a speculum ( so forbidden). It's bleeding a lot. 

hugs 

I f***ing hate hpv 

I think all of this can be a sort of grieving process. And what you wrote made me feel for you so much

xxx

1 Like

Hey guys .

I have the have the virus 2 sex is so painful for me all the time I Keal over in pain I cry .
If I could go my life without sex I’m sure I would .

I get really bad pains in my legs and my cervix I get sharp shooting pains all the time. I am in doubt weather I should speak to a doctor about this or not I am graded cin1 .
What do you guys think I should do any advice is welcome