Advice please - am I paranoid?

Hi all, I had my LLETZ done mid-July & they confirmed it was CIN3 & my 6-month follow up is due in January.

Since then I had a laparoscopy done in September for excision of endometriosis, during which my mirena coil was replaced. I've recovered well & had no issues & had my 6-week check up with the surgeon. 

For the past few weeks I've had period type cramps & bleeding (but I don't actually have a period due to my coil). I've also had some lower back pain & a stinging sensation after I've gone for a wee.

I don't know if I'm worrying unnecessarily, but wondering should I contact the clinic about this or just wait it out until my follow up in January?

If anyone else has had anything similar or can offer some advice I'd be really grateful.

Thanks, 

Emma. 

Hello If I were you I would contact your hospital team or your gp just to check that your symptoms are normal and to make sure you don't have an infection that needs treating.  Hope this helps

A x

Thank-you for taking the time to reply. I think I'll get in touch with my GP & see what they say. I'm sure all is ok, think you can just end up hyper aware of things once you've gone through treatments etc. Em x