abnormalities post LLETZ

Hi guys,

extremely new to all this, but I’m hoping someone can share some stories or advice if they have been in the same boat.

i had a pap early May that came back with positive HPV (the nasty strain) and mid level cell changes. off to gyno who then retested, took the biopsy, and colposcopy and those results came back high grade changes. Following that i had the LLETZ. My first post op smear came back with more abnormalities so i was just in today again for another smear. while talking to the Gyno i asked about another baby, where he said ‘well it looks like you mid cycle so go for it’. Also saying that ‘we will just monitor you if it comes back abnormal again’. Then while looking ‘down stairs’ he took another biopsy (unexpected) and did the colpsocopy with vinegar twice. on the way out after saying '‘I’m so sure that nothing will come back and everything is fine’, he told me to now WAIT to try for another baby until i get the results back in another 2 weeks.

At first i was fine, but now i’m starting to worry that something was missed in the LLetz or there is something more going on than the Gyno is telling me. Hubby and I are desperate for another baby… i just want to ‘get on it’ so to speak and move on. Honestly starting to worry about what is next… control freak much?

aynwhoo, just wondering if anyone else had post lletz abnormality and what was your treatment?